Thursday, March 11, 2010

The adventure begins today!

If you don't know me already, you will know very soon that I am obsessed with writing. I love the rattle my keyboard makes when I'm in full swing, the early mornings when I have the computer to myself, the squinty eyed look my husband gives when he catches me.

"Are you blogging again?" he demands.

Yes, I'm blogging again, and it's going to be a marvelous adventure. I hope you will join me on my adventure, and please feel free to leave a comment.

7 comments:

  1. Hi, congratulations on your first post on your new blog! I hope it's the first of many.

    Found you via twitter, btw.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're off to a great start. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading your many posts. Found you via twitter :)

    LML

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for commenting everyone! :) I feel so special having so many people here to greet me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I look forward to seeing what you put in here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciated your visiting |A Twisted Pair|, and have quoted from your opening paragraph today, under the heading 'Obsessed with writing'.

    ReplyDelete